I apologize to any of you that was within the tri-state area and was startled by my screams of joy yesterday. I was simply exploding with relief as I left the printer afer dropping off not only the course catalogue and schedule for the co-op next year, but also the 180 page Short Story book that my creative writing class collaborated on this year. I don't want to LOOK at an editing pen for weeks!
The children's production of "Annie Jr." was fabulous. I would post photos, but in my hurry to get the film developed for our yearbook advisor, I took them to a local developer instead of Snapfish. I handed the discs off to her before uploading them to my computer...duh! But the kids were absolutely amazing.
I actually have a bit of breathing room for a few days, and cannot be more pleased with the predicted warm weather. Some time outside pjreparing the veggie and flower beds, and degriming the patio after the winter is exactly what I need.
Are you all remembering to take some time outside now? We all need it, in order to recharge for our final push of our homeschool year. We only have three weeks left, and then our evaluations and VACATION!
I have a few posts in my mind that I will try to sort out and get online over the next few days. I've been doing a lot of research on dyslexia adaptations for older students, as Honey has been facing some new challenges. I am so blessed to have a fabulous friend and evaluator with a strong background in special education (WE LOVE YOU,PATTI!) She has been working with us in developing some new strategies , and results have been very promising so far.
Now, off to enjoy this warm weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations on the play and the book! I'm looking forward to your posts regarding dyslexia. Thanks in advance.
Congrats!! I look forward to you having more time to ..dare I hope..blog.lol
My congratulations too :-) I have been missing you but now I see you have been very busy indeed!
You are amazing! Enjoy your break.
Post a Comment