Friday, May 15, 2009

We're going to Disneyworld!

I tried to get Buzz to do one of those interviews for you , but he wasn't game. I walked around the house asking over and over "You've just graduated from high school in three years. That's quite an accomplishment. Now what are you going to do?" Obviously, my snarky humor is way over his head.

We really are going to Disneyworld, and Universal Studios, and the beach in sunny Florida later this evening. The bags are packed, our friends are being kind enough to house/pet sit for us all week, and we can't wait !

We rented a house, but I do not think it has internet access, so I will probably be absent until Memorial Day. I promise to take lots of pictures!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Laurel said...

You SO deserve a vacation, my dear! I'll miss you LOTS, but talk to you when you get back!

Stephanie said...

Have fun!