Saturday, June 13, 2009

One down, one to go!


My goddaughter just sent me this great picture of our family from graduation day. I'm so glad she convinced everyone to stop and take the shot of such a momentous day!


Buzz finished high school, as HoneyGirl prepares to start! I'm going to hang this one up, and celebrate their success for a few more weeks!

4 comments:

sarah said...

It touches my heart to see this photo of you all :-) You're just as I imagined you, and such a lovely family. Congratulations to Buzz! And lucky, lucky children to have such an awesome teacher.

JoVE said...

What a great photo. You are right to be proud.

Garden State Kate said...

Great photo!
It's nice to "see" you.
Congrats to Buzz!!

Anonymous said...

I am just catching up with your blog. Such a lovely photo. You all look so happy and sweet. Both your children are so good looking, and Buzz must attract a lot of girls. ;)