
Is this just the cutest felt food ever? I am constantly being asked for felt food products by customers when I am working in the toy store. We don't carry it. I decided that since it is so difficult to find, it was exactly what I wanted to craft up for the kiddie's Christmas gifts next year.

I thought I would browse my favorite internet shopping site, Etsy, for ideas I would try to copy. I had no idea that there were folks out there who actually sold the patterns! Look at all the items in this set, and it come complete with it's own recycled tote for storage! The best part...the patterns are delivered within an hour of payment. This will make our gift-making so easy for us.

What little kid would not want these cinnamon buns and cookies for their kitchen? I wanted to pass along this resource to my crafty friends.(I can picture Sara, Sarah, and Theresa going ga-ga over these already!)
BuggaBugs patterns are clear, simple, and a felt crafters dream. You can see all her wonderful patterns, and visit
her etsy shop. Right now she has a special: buy five patterns and get the sixth free!
3 comments:
Now I want a cinnamon bun for breakfast!Those are cute.
Now, if only I can convince my Mum-in-law to make them....;-)
I just popped over to look at the Etsy shop...I really love the veggies, esp. the avocado!!
Post a Comment