
Yes folks, their very own fire hydrant, in the back yard. My DH was on a site where they were hauling away a few old ones that were torn up to build an upscale mall, and brought one home.
They love it!
I'm feeling much better, BTW. A few days of nothing but relaxing, with a little baking and wrapping thrown in have been wonderful. Honey and I have been cooking up a storm. I can honestly say that I missed cooking big dinners while working nights.
Today I think I'll throw in a few board games and a trip out for a giant mixing bowl. Must make more cookies!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! That fire hydrant is really funny! Glad you are feeling better.
Happy Dogs! I am glad you are feeling better, blessings on your cozy baking, holiday season.
That is too funny. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment