I really should have , at least before I wrote the last post. Because all hell broke loose in the house over the weekend. Building drama from Buzz's new friend and behavior choices became a huge battle between hubby and I.
Unfortunately, some really hurtful accusations were madeWe've come to an agreement, but the enormity of the space between my Dh & I over this will take a bit of mending.
Nothing like a lot of drama and heartache days before the opening of the co-op. I struggled to get everything prepared and ready, but I have a great partner (thanks Laurel) and a great team of teachers and helpers. Maybe having something pressing was a good thing, for I had to force myself away from the situation. Somehow, we were able to pull it all together in time.
Our first day of year two went well, considering that we have over 40 additional students. The returning kids were helpful and welcoming, and I believe we will fall into a flow quickly. Next week, we already have over 90 signed up for our "Not Back to School " picnic! Best part, is two of our new moms have organized the entire thing for the group.
I have to say that being back surrounded by friends and students all day was very good for both Honey and I. We know that we have this huge support network, and a few friends that are loyal beyond words no matter how infrequent our visits over the summer. On the ride home , she mentioned that the healthiest thing for she and I is to focus on our year. I wholeheartedly agree. Immersing ourselves in the positive is the best choice right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Listen to that Honey Girl....she is wise beyond her years. And you are right, you are surrounded by lots of folks who LOVE you beyond words!! :O) Praying that the abyss can eventually be filled....or at least have a makeshift bridge that will withstand the time ahead...<3 <3
Sending some healing thoughts your way. So sorry this happened, and especially days before your big opening. Sounds like you have a good frame of mind despite everything... hopefully time and reflection will continue to bring peace.
((Hugs)) I am so sorry for all that goes unsaid here but leaks through the words like blistering sorrow through skin. I know from what you have written in the past that this is not the first time you have been divided over Buzz, and I know that shows how much love you have for your son. One day that love will prove a wonderful fertilizer, I'm sure of it. But you may just go mad in the meanwhile!
I'll be praying for you, my cousin and dear friend.
So sorry to hear this after just reading about how well things are going with you all.
Some day this will all be just a memory.I'm praying you can hang on until that time.
(((HUGS))) I wish I could invite you over for some tea. I am so sorry you and dh are going through this.
Hugs.
I'm sorry to hear the smooth ended, but Honey is probably right.
More Hugs.
Post a Comment