Friday, December 18, 2009

Snuggled in , with canine bedwarmers

I'm enjoying some much needed down time in bed, although it comes after medical necessity.
Not wanting to make a big deal of things, I didn't mention it here. It was outpatient surgery, to gain info. I was hoping for the quickie snip and go, but further exploration proved that isn't going to work out. Looks like I will be needing a larger procedure later, but I will be postponing until spring if possible.

For now, I am snuggled down with my dogs, my laptop, and some good books. Now, I am off to nap again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your recovery from this procedure comes quickly, and that the next one handles the trouble for good. Those canine bed warmers are the best... they seem to know when we need them most too.

sarah said...

Oh no! :-( I hope all will be well! Sending you big hugs, dear cousin. Please do continue to take care of yourself.

Lisa Anne said...

Snuggling down with doggie warmers sounds like a good plan for healing, sorry that you have to go back for more. (((Take Care)))

Stephanie said...

Rest and canine therapy is a good plan. I wish you a quick recovery, and I hope everything is well.

Sara said...

Feel better soon!