Go figure! I started with a major head cold on Monday evening. Struggled through teaching at the co-op after a sleepless night, and came directly home to bed. Woke in the evening with fever and chills. This morning, it's spreading south to my chest. Ugh!
I cancelled my chaperoning at the Shakespeare festival for today, hoping against hope that I can somehow recover quickly enough for my weekend at the cabin and Rhinebeck festival. Otherwise, I'm going to spend the weekend in bed, recovering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I keep hearing about the Rhinebeck Festival. It sounds like something I need to attend :) Sorry you're sick and hope you recover quickly.
Look after yourself. Rhinebeck will still be there next year. And you need more wool like a hole in the head (which could be said for all of us). The only way to get rid of a cold is to sleep and drink lots of fluids. Being mad at yourself doesn't work. Will power doesn't work. Sleep and fluids work. And time.
I'd love to see you on Saturday but we will meet sometime, don't worry.
I hope you feel better by the weekend. If not, take pleasure in staying in bed.
Sending you wishes for a fast recovery. (I'm all for the diluted hydrogen peroxide nasal rinse and/or ACV steam treatments when sinus troubles hit. Both usually work well for me.) I hope you make it to your weekend away.
Post a Comment