From my chauffering career, that is! The big day for BuzzBoy has arrived...his driver's license test. WHile we won't be just throwing him the keys willy-nily , it is nice to know that over the next few months my duties behind the wheel will be decreasing dramatically.
From one tired mama to another...I'm asking all to aid the cause : send up prayer, light candles, channel positive vibes and zap them our way. I am thrilled for him, and simply giddy about all the time I will no longer have to waste waiting around!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Time wasted waiting around? I've knit about 10 inches of a sweater in the past few days!
Good luck BB.
Big day! Good luck to Buzzboy and best wishes to you on your partial retirement! Sending out good vibes that all goes well.
*Smile* Sending positive vibes to BB!
Post a Comment